Downsize Collin County
BIG LOSERS can be BIG WINNERS!
Join Collin County’s 1st Corporate Weight Loss Challenge!
Welcome to Downsize Collin County, The Medical Center of Plano’s corporate weight loss challenge. Downsize Collin County is a team-based weight loss challenge that offers you resources and guidance to help you lose weight, get healthier and maybe even fatten your wallet!
If you’ve already entered, we congratulate you and your team for joining! If you haven’t, complete the registration form. We hope that this challenge will jumpstart you in the right direction and help you reach your weight loss goals using the links we have provided: Healthy Eating Tips, Weight Loss, Meal Plans, Exercise Programs.
- Teams of four (All men, all women, 50/50)
- $100 entry fee per team
- Total money collected will be split among the winning teams
- Winners determined by percentage of weight loss, not pounds lost
- Weekly health tips provided electronically
- 1/14/11 – team registration deadline
- Week of 1/17/11 – Mandatory team weigh-ins
- 1/31/11 – Week 1
- 4/18/11 - Week 12 Mandatory final weigh-ins
Winner Categories (all based on percentage of weight loss not pounds lost):
- Biggest Loser Male & Female will each receive $200.00
- 1st Place Teams in all three categories will share 60% of remaining funds collected
- 2nd Place teams in all three categories will share 25% of remaining funds collected
- 3rd Place teams in all three categories will share 15% of remaining funds collected
United Healthcare has pledged to donate $0.10 cents per pound lost up to $5,000.00 to the North Texas Food Bank! It's a Win/Win for you, your team and the residents of Collin County!