Committed to providing the most convenient methods to fulfill your health care needs, The Medical Center of Plano offers online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling. This includes scheduled procedures such as:
- Outpatient Tests (Radiology, Mammography, Cardiology, Respiratory, Laboratory)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Outpatient Surgery
- Inpatient Surgery
- Delivery of a Baby
Simply complete the Online Pre-Registration or Mammogram Scheduling forms at least two (2) business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
With the exception of mammograms and deliveries, your upcoming procedure should be scheduled before beginning the pre-registration process. If you need to schedule your visit, call (972) 612-6500 before continuing.
When you are ready to proceed, be sure you have all of the information listed below.
- Social Security Number (Why do we need this information?)Disclosure of your social security number (SSN) is requested from you. No statute or other authority requires that you disclose your SSN for this purpose and we may not deny services if you choose not to disclosure it. Failure to provide your SSN, however, may result in the creation of a duplicate medical record. Further disclosure of your SSN is governed by the Texas Public Information Act and other applicable law.
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure (if pregnant, use estimated delivery date)
- All insurance cards information
- Employer information
Surgery patients, please also have the below information available and complete your Medical History as part of your Online Registration with our One Medical Passport service below:
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure
In most cases a registration specialist will call or e-mail you to confirm your information and help make the registration process as efficient as possible.
On the day of your scheduled visit, check-in with our registration staff to sign the required consent forms. Please bring identification and insurance cards at the time of service.
Click here for additional helpful information.
There are two options for online Pre-Registration. Please select an option below based on your reason for visiting The Medical Center of Plano.
For patient types including:
All OB Maternity Patients including Cesarean Section patients, outpatient procedure patients (MRI, Nuclear Medicine, CTs, etc) and Mammography patients please click below the “Enter Secure Site” link to start your Pre-Registration process.
For patient types including:
All Surgery patients, Colonoscopies, Cardiac Cauterizations and GI Procedures (except Cesarean Section patients), please click on the “One Medical Passport” link below to start your Pre-Registration and Medical History submission process.