Committed to providing the most convenient methods to fulfill your health care needs, The Medical Center of Plano offers online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling.
Please complete the online Pre-Registration forms at least two days prior to your scheduled appointment. Prior to pre-registration, your upcoming procedures should be scheduled (excluding mammograms and deliveries). Please call (972) 612-6500 to schedule your visit.
Please have the following information available:
- Social Security Number
- Name of Ordering Physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure
- All insurance card information
- Employer information
Surgery patients, please have the following information available, and complete your medical history with your Pre-Registration:
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians
- A list of your medications, dosage, and frequency
- A list of previous surgical procedures
- The name of the surgeon performing your procedure
On the day of your procedure, please provide insurance cards and photo identification upon check-in with the registration desk.
Click here for additional helpful information.