Offering guidance and focus in the battle against cancer.
Cancer strikes without preference and without warning. That's when you can take comfort knowing there's The Medical Center of Plano. Approved by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons and serving the North Texas Community for more than thirty five years, we provide our patients with the medical expertise and technological excellence they need, and the care and compassion they deserve. You can be sure The Medical Center of Plano is ready to offer guidance and focus when it counts most.
HOPE HELP HEALING
The Medical Center of Plano offers a full range of cancer services and programs, from cancer awareness through treatment and recovery. Highlights include:
- Surgical oncology unit
- Approved by the Commission on Cancer
- Cancer Resource Center
- State-of-the-art GE Discovery LS PET/CT scanner
- Clinical studies with expanded-access drug program
- Continuing medical education for physicians
- Community support groups
- Preventative screenings
- Nutrition management
- Weekly Yoga class for those with Cancer and their Caregivers
- HCA Cancer Care Resource Website