7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Wednesday December 5 2012
This class covers what you need to know before you get to the hospital and after you get here, as well as what to expect after you leave. Included are a tour of Labor and Delivery rooms, the postpartum unit, and the Nursery. Among the topics covered are:
- Understanding Labor: What to Do, Why and When
- Active Coach Participation
- Breathing and Relaxation Techniques
- Positive Labor and Pushing Positions
- Pain Relief in Labor: What are the Options?
- Hospital Routines
- Childbirth Films
- Mock Labor Experience: Pulling it All Together
- Tour of Hospital
Location: supplied upon registration
Dates: December 5, 12, 19
For more information or to register, please call (972) 519-1251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by 1600 Coit, Suite 204.